Today our featured property is a waterfront gem with stunning sea views and modern architecture.
Today our featured property is a waterfront gem with stunning sea views and modern architecture.
Spend this Holiday season in a Beautiful Chalet-Style Villa in Aspen Co.
Winter is the perfect time of year to enjoy Aspen. From world class ski slopes and resorts to luxury spas and restaurants, Aspen has everything on your list for a perfect winter retreat.
Villa Serena offers 7 bedrooms and sleeps up to 12.
6 bedrooms, 22,000+ sq ft, Sunset Island I, Miami. Revel in Moorish-style splendor and enjoy a more than $2,000 reduction in rate to $9,999 per night if you book now. Villa Jasmine seduces you with authentic architectural details—Moroccan lanterns, mosaic fountain, geometric swimming pool—reminiscent of Spain’s splendid Alhambra Palace. The exotic theme continues in the interior with Indian and Moroccan-style furnishings, distinctive arched windows, six king-size bedrooms, in-home cinema, and rooftop Jacuzzi. Villa Jasmine is Floridian living on a grade scale.
6 bedrooms, 11,000 sq ft, Palm Island, Miami. Book now to make this magnificent Miami villa your holiday headquarters for only $18,999 per night. Villa Contenta will wow you with views of Biscayne Bay, private dock, floating deck, outdoor kitchen and dining area, 130 ft heated pool, swim-in grotto and waterfall, and regulation beach volleyball court. And thats just outside! Inside, enjoy elegant rooms for entertaining, full-size pool table, movie theater and bar, plus well-appointed bedrooms.
Miami, a city full of various cultures and activities, can be the ultimate escape for this fall season. It’s breathtakingly beautiful and your eyes will have much to feast on with its expanding skyline, white sandy shores and beautiful people. With so many places in the menu of things to do, you can easily get confused about how to make the most of your stay in Miami. To ease your dilemma, here are some of the best places to stay in and activities you can partake in during your stay.
Where to stay?
If you want the most lavish and a unique experience, rent one of Villazzo’s posh villas in Miami. You will easily find a lot of Miami Luxury Villa Rentals. But none of them offers the exclusivity and detailed service that Villazzo has been offering its clients for year. Villazzo’s hospitality is impeccable thanks to the friendly staff who will embrace you with warmth and joy. Vilazzo has a variety of secluded private villas for you to choose from in Miami and Miami Beach.
If you want to stay in a particularly spectacular villa with high extraordinary amenities, choose villa Contenta. Villa Contenta welcomes you with a walk-in-pool and lets you enjoy an amazing view of the Biscayne bay while soothing your senses in your own private jacuzzi. Moreover, the villa comes equipped with a fully functional kitchen, home theater, cascading waterfalls and every luxury you can possibly imagine.
You may also prefer the oriental themed villa Jasmine. Located on the Sunset islands, its main attraction is its serene environment. Its architecture is splendid, inspired by Moroccan decor. It comes with mosaic fountains and geometric swimming pools which create an amazing, ambient setting. There’s really no better way to relax and unwind.
Activities to do in Miami
To make the most of your stay, you can rent a private yacht in one of Miami’s private Marinas. If you are one of those who enjoy the water and deep sea fishing, then you will be excited to know that Miami has various private charters for you to enjoy Miami’s beautiful waterways.
You can also enjoy scuba diving in the artificial reefs around Miami.
To discover Miami’s wildlife preserves you may take snorkeling trips or a private scuba trips in the warm waters of Biscayne bay and the Floriday keys.
You can also swim with dolphins at Miami seaquarium located in key Biscayne or at the theater of the sea located 80 miles south of Islamoroda.
Miami is a great place to relax and give yourself a break from all the stress in your life. Pamper yourself at the award winning sanctuary spa in Mandarin Oriental.
There are plenty of new 5-Star restaurants and as you already know world-class nightclubs with the best DJ’s playing on a daily basis.
Lastly, if you are looking for an adrenaline rush, try skydiving over the everglades. You can choose from solo skydives or tandem parachute jumps with an instructor. The Skydiving Miami near Homestead Airport has the best drop-zone. It is the closest to Miami Beach.
There are a lot of activities going on in St. Tropez this summer. From sporting events such as sailing regattas and polo, to antiques fairs and various traditional festivals, there is so much in store for you when you visit this beautiful French town. You should not let this summer come to an end without having a chance to enjoy the stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea, while soaking up in the sun at one of the world’s best beaches or a luxurious pool in one of our St. Tropez Luxury Villas available for rent. Below is a selection of the top attractions and events this summer in St. Tropez, France that will offer you a memorable experience.
Religious festivals and parades- De la bravade
The beginning of June witnesses thousands of visitors in Saint-Tropez looking to be part of the famous religious festivals and parades that are held every year during the summer. In this event you will have a chance to dance to traditional music while enjoying military displays.
Coastal hiking- Le Sentier du Littoral
Every summer tourists put on their hiking boots and set off a seaside trail that goes from the St. Tropez town around the entire peninsula, passing every cape and beach, to the village of Cavalarie. Make sure this summer you don’t miss this majestic opportunity to hike with other visitors and locals while enjoying the sea side view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Sail through the majestic Mediterranean Sea- Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez
In 1981, what started as a post-beer concept between two avid sailors has now been transformed into one of the most prestigious and stylish regattas in Riviera. Visitors here say that the event has an undeniable special charm probably because of its ambience, the weather, and the beautiful boats sailing. Visiting Les Violes de Saint-Tropez in September will be the best way to bring the summer season to a spectacular close. You will have an opportunity to enjoy unique collection of vessels and yachts that take to the sea of St. Tropez coast for an event that juxtaposes the historic, the modern, and the high-tech with tradition.
There are a number of events and incredible attraction sites that this small French town offers this summer. Whether it’s hiking, sailing the Mediterranean Sea on yachts or enjoying your stay at a Luxury St. Tropez Villa, you will be in for a great show. Mark on your calendar all the major events being held here and you will enjoy an amazing experience this summer.
Dining out at one of Miami’s exclusive hot spots isn’t just about the amazing food. It’s more about being surrounded by the beautiful restaurant décor, the glamorous crowd, and having the best table and the impossible 9pm reservation. Take your pick of one of Miami’s top restaurants below and be sure to experience what Miami is known for- excellent steakhouses, playful dishes, fresh ceviches and any cuisine inspired by Latin America.
1. Barton G is a special occasion restaurant known for putting an unexpected twist on traditional comfort foods-Mouse Trap Mac and Cheese and Lobster Pop Tarts anyone? Cocktails created with liquid nitrogen are guaranteed to make your celebration a memorable one. At $36 this is Miami’s most expensive martini. Bottoms up! For an unforgettable dining experience reserve a table at the former Versace Mansion location.
2. Casa Tua: Translated to mean “Your House” you’ll feel at home thanks to a cozy Ralph Lauren inspired decor. Feast on the best Italian food in Miami with homemade gnocchi, delectable sea bass, and the best tiramisu you’ll ever have. For large parties, try to snag the chef’s table in the kitchen where you’ll really feel at home. If you want to dance the night away or finish off dinner with a passion fruit margarita try your luck at getting into the members only lounge upstairs.
3. Nobu: If you think Nobu is so 10 years ago, think again. Tucked away in the Shore Club hotel this place is still jam packed, so unless you want to sit at the sushi bar call ahead for reservations. With a glamorous crowd and menu that’s perfect for a late, pre-clubbing dinner this place gets the party started early.
4. BLT Steak: Chances are if you’re dining on Ocean Drive you’ll end up overpaying and eating sub-par food, but BLT Steak is the exception offering a classic steakhouse menu, attentive service, and a fine dining experience. For dinner enjoy the Ceasar salad, porterhouse for two, creamed spinach and fontina and bacon baked potato. Located in the Betsey hotel this is the place to see and be seen on Ocean Drive.
5. Hakkasan: Impeccable decor and well thought out dishes bring this London restaurateur to South Beach. The Fountainblu offers lots of five star restaurants that can easily empty your wallet, but if you’re if you’re in the mood for Chinese you’ll want to visit Hakkasan. Highlights of the menu include the jasmine tea smoked ribs, stir fried lobster, and wild mushroom hand pulled noodles.
6. Joe’s Stone Crab: The top spot in Miami to try to sweet, succulent, Stone Crabs when they’re in season. Packed with tourists and only open during stone crab season, be prepared to wait for a table. If you opt for a table at the bar you can still order the famous stone crabs along with appetizers. They like to turn over tables quickly, so be warned that they may rush you.
7. Prime 112: With so many mouth watering steak houses in SoBe to choose from, somehow everyone ends up at Prime 112. Try the double wedge salad (Iceberg and Butter lettuces) and personalize the classic filet with a long list of sauces that include Béarnaise and Chimichurri. For something different try the fondue and Kobe beef sliders. If you make last minute reservations prepare to decide on a table at either 6pm or 10pm.
8. The Restaurant at the Setai: If the weather cooperates sit outside and you’ll feel as if you’re in the South Pacific thanks to the amazing design and tables that offer lots of privacy. Feast on spicy noodle dishes, the best hot and sour soup, Wegu beef, and their signature cocktails with chili flakes and passion fruit juice. Tables are made for lingering and service is never rushed, so if you never took that honeymoon to Fiji now’s your chance.
9. Azul: Located at the luxurious Mandarin hotel on Key Biscayne this five star restaurant offers a European menu with an Asian and American twist. If the open kitchen and stunning Bay view don’t impress you, Chef Joel Huff’s innovative menu will. Highlights include American caviar, almond gazpacho, risotto with duck prosciutto, and the highest grade of Wegu beef (A5) served with truffle and white asparagus. For a truly memorable dining experience take a boat to your own private table.
Villazzo offers the most luxurious vacation villas in Miami, FL.