|Villazzo Launches Kids Program – March 3, 2016|
Villazzo announces the launch of the new Villazzo Kids Program rolling out at our 30 VillaHotels located in Miami Beach, St Tropez and Aspen. In response to the growing global demand of family travel and their evolving needs, the program redefines family experiences within the VillaHotel and introduces more meaningful branded amenities for young travelers. (more…)
Archive for the ‘Saint-Tropez’ Category
Villazzo President Christian Jagodzinski and his staff bid farewell to the summer breeze of the French Riviera after a booming season in Saint-Tropez. The coastal town, long popular with the international jet-set crowd over the summer, is home to ten spectacular Villazzo villa properties, all of which were fully booked throughout the summer.
Thank you to our wonderful guests for making this past season our most remarkable ever with record bookings. To express our gratitude, Villazzo will treat you to an early bird special offering:
The voucher is redeemable until October 29, 2105 for minimum 02 week bookings in St Tropez in 2016 with our signature 5 star VillaHotel service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for villa availability details. Book now to reserve your next summer 2016 escape to the most exclusive destination in Europe!
We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again and provide the very best luxury villa rental experience. It’s not too late for the perfect getaway, but since many guests have already expressed interest for 2016 we suggest you book now to secure your dream villa in St Tropez.
We needed a modern, efficient space to serve our clients in St. Tropez, but a sterile cement office block wasn’t what we were looking for. We were delighted to find a space in a charming villa in the heart of St. Tropez that reflected our aesthetic. We left the exterior untouched while renovating the interior to suit the needs of a modern business. The next time you’re visiting the French Riviera, stop in and visit us at our newly redesigned offices.
Featuring a sleek contemporary interior with stylish modern furnishings, it’s a comfortable environment in which to review our St. Tropez villas for rent. Take a seat and relax with an espresso or glass of wine while our knowledgeable staff helps you review our stunning VillaHotel collection of the ten best luxury villa rentals in the area. Each represents the ultimate in privacy, amenities, décor, ambiance, and design. We are open all year, so don’t hesitate to contact us about our Aspen luxury vacation rentals and luxury Miami vacation rentals, as well.
16 Avenue Paul Roussel – 83990 Saint-Tropez
Tel: +33 (4) 94 49 32 54
A very special Villazzo VillaHotel package with 20% savings is available on three of our most popular villas for those who book a two-week stay by April 30th. Helicopter transfer for up to six guests is included.
Here are the highlights:
Personal VillaHotel Butler
Villazzo Linen, towels, bathrobes, slippers
In-Villa Mini Bars, Gift Shop, Bulgari amenities, Wine Cellar, Tea & Espresso Stations
In-Villa Spa Treatments
Daily housekeeping, Daily linen and towel change, Daily off-site laundry of all linen
Free Helicopter Airport Transfer
Terms: 2 weeks minimum stay required, booked by April 30th. Helicopter transfer from Nice, La Mole, or Toulon airports for up to six people. Discount applied to VillaHotel Peak Season rates for the months of July and August.
8 bedroom minimalist contemporary near Escalet Beach. Overlooking a beautiful sea and countryside view, Villa Margot captivates with contemporary design and comfort. This truly remarkable villa is a masterpiece of architecture, with the private, well manicured grounds giving way to a spectacular vanishing-edge pool, covered terrace, and outdoor living and dining areas. Inside, find an open floor plan, exquisite gourmet kitchen, dining room for 18 guests, and comfortable living and lounging areas with large panoramic windows. The 8 bedrooms are equally stunning, with spa-inspired en-suite bathrooms.
6 bedroom contemporary minutes from area beaches and hotspots. This contemporary masterpiece is secluded behind a private gate yet only minutes from hot spots and beaches. The spacious Villa Celine has an open floor plan with large panoramic windows that allow ample light into the holiday home and unveil the beautiful countryside. The interior in a soft white palette is punctuated by bold, modern art. Outdoor amenities make the most of the blissfully warm climate. Tropical palms surround a shimmering pool and BBQ area, and beyond splendid city views.
5 bedroom, two-story contemporary 3 minutes from St. Tropez. With a barbeque, terrace overlooking the manicured grounds and a heated lap pool dramatically lit at night, the orientation of the home is very much to the outdoors. But the interior offers every creature comfort as well. The main living areas are enhanced by a collection of well-chosen modern art. Villa Nancy features four queen bedrooms in the main house, all with en-suite baths, and a one-bedroom guesthouse with en-suite bath, ideal for staff. Guests gather for dinner around a rustic farmhouse table that seats six.
If you are starting to plan your summer getaway, let us show you why a St. Tropez luxury villa vacation should be at the top of your list.
1) Outstanding villa accommodation. Maybe we’re bias, but we believe of all the villa rental companies out there, a Villazzo villa is your best guarantee of truly outstanding accommodation and the highest standards of personal service with our unique VillaHotel Service.
2) Breathtaking scenery. With its location on the Côte d’Azur, St. Tropez offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. The main attraction is the Bay of St. Tropez where beaches and the charming fishing port surround it like a jeweled necklace. St. Tropez has a patina of international sophistication, but you don’t have to look far to recognize that, at its roots, it’s a picturesque traditional village where daily life goes on as it has for centuries. That’s certainly part of its charm.
3) Blissful climate. Some luxury destinations can disappoint when it comes to weather, but St. Tropez from May through September is blessed with warm sunny days with little humidity and balmy nights. When the mistral wind kicks up, so does the surf, perfect for exhilarating windsurfing and sailing. The climate is perfect for growing the grapes used in the area’s famous rose wines, sampling of the many varieties encouraged at wineries located within the city.
4) Sun-kissed beaches. Whether you’re looking for the ideal family beach, a beach with a reputation as the place to “see and be seen,” or a beach where you can get an all-over tan, St. Tropez has a beach for everyone. Private beach clubs, offering sunbathing, delicious cuisine and pulsating music accompanied by creative cocktails, have long been engaged in fierce competition for popularity among jetsetters. The names to know are Bagatelle, Nikki Beach and Club 55.
5) Food and wine. After all you are in France, so delicious dining and fine wine are well within your expectations. In St. Tropez, that means plenty of seafood and local artisan produce, especially truffles and mushrooms. Sample the many rosé wines that La Provence is famous for accompanied by a favorite local dish, anchoiade, an anchovy and garlic purée spread on toast or tipped in crudités. There are two iconic restaurants not to be missed. Senequier started as a modest café more than four generations ago. Today, it’s the place to take in the views of the harbor, savor exquisite food and enjoy top-notch people watching. Chez Camille, billed as “a little taste of heaven by the sea,” serves the best Bouillabaisse, a typical Provencal fish stew.
6) World-class shopping. From tini-bikinis to curated collections by local proprietors to legendary luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana and Giorgio Armani, St. Tropez is a luxury shopping nirvana.
7) Hot clubs. When in St. Tropez, be a hedonists and dance and drink ‘til dawn. St. Tropez clubs are high end and sophisticated. None is more celebrated than the glitzy Les Caves du Roy in Hotel Byblos. It’s an indoor club as is the popular VIP Room. Drop by L’Opera, which boasts the special ambiance of being an indoor/outdoor venue.
8) The sporting life. St. Tropez offers so many sporting options: golf, tennis and water sports of every kind. But two sports are synonymous with the summer season, polo and yacht racing. Polo is a great spectator sport. Watch International teams and their beautiful polo ponies engaged in spirited competition all summer long. Summer is the advent of the mistral winds which blow in off the Mediterranean, just the right conditions for yacht racing, also attracting international boats and crews.
9) People watching. Ever since Brigitte Bardot came in 1956 to film And God Created Women and “discovered” St. Tropez, it has been a magnet for celebrities and A-listers. The Port of St. Tropez is the favored spot for people watching and you never know who you might see. Model Kate Moss, music moguls Beyonce and Jay Z, singer Rihanna, and actor Leonardo DiCaprio have been spotted recently.
10) International sophistication. Naturally, St. Tropez is a favorite summer destination for the French and other Europeans, but people of many nationalities flock here. Visitors from Brazil, Mexico and the US bring their own special cache to this charming village.
Villa Maggie is an ultra-modern minimalist Villa in St. Tropez. It has one of the most unique designs and decoration of all of our villas.
This delightful 5 bedroom villa offers some of the best views of all of St. Tropez.
Today our featured property is a waterfront gem with stunning sea views and modern architecture.
There are a lot of activities going on in St. Tropez this summer. From sporting events such as sailing regattas and polo, to antiques fairs and various traditional festivals, there is so much in store for you when you visit this beautiful French town. You should not let this summer come to an end without having a chance to enjoy the stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea, while soaking up in the sun at one of the world’s best beaches or a luxurious pool in one of our St. Tropez Luxury Villas available for rent. Below is a selection of the top attractions and events this summer in St. Tropez, France that will offer you a memorable experience.
Religious festivals and parades- De la bravade
The beginning of June witnesses thousands of visitors in Saint-Tropez looking to be part of the famous religious festivals and parades that are held every year during the summer. In this event you will have a chance to dance to traditional music while enjoying military displays.
Coastal hiking- Le Sentier du Littoral
Every summer tourists put on their hiking boots and set off a seaside trail that goes from the St. Tropez town around the entire peninsula, passing every cape and beach, to the village of Cavalarie. Make sure this summer you don’t miss this majestic opportunity to hike with other visitors and locals while enjoying the sea side view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Sail through the majestic Mediterranean Sea- Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez
In 1981, what started as a post-beer concept between two avid sailors has now been transformed into one of the most prestigious and stylish regattas in Riviera. Visitors here say that the event has an undeniable special charm probably because of its ambience, the weather, and the beautiful boats sailing. Visiting Les Violes de Saint-Tropez in September will be the best way to bring the summer season to a spectacular close. You will have an opportunity to enjoy unique collection of vessels and yachts that take to the sea of St. Tropez coast for an event that juxtaposes the historic, the modern, and the high-tech with tradition.
There are a number of events and incredible attraction sites that this small French town offers this summer. Whether it’s hiking, sailing the Mediterranean Sea on yachts or enjoying your stay at a Luxury St. Tropez Villa, you will be in for a great show. Mark on your calendar all the major events being held here and you will enjoy an amazing experience this summer.