Stay tuned for more news about our expanding luxury villa portfolio,
we promise blue skies ahead with Villazzo!
Archive for September, 2016
Unequal States of America
Looking for the best Miami Spice Restaurants? It’s “bon appetit” time for foodies participating in the best summer restaurant promotion in Miami. The annual Miami Spice promotion ends this month on September 30, offering three-course prix-fixe lunches and dinners at the city’s most beloved establishments.
This year, more than 240 restaurants will participate, and we asked our longtime Miami Beach resident and President and Founder Christian Jagodzinski to pick his favorite top 5 “Miami Spice” offerings in Miami Beach:
1. Mr. Chow – This gorgeous space with a lavish gold leaf crystal chandelier (designed by Michael Chow himself) is the epitome of an upper class dining experience featuring “exquisite Chinese food and professional service.”
2. Estiatorio Milos (Milos Miami) – This South of Fifth’s ultra-sleek Greek spot never disappoints, “ I love their lunch menu all year round.” Milos Miami
Miami Spice Restaurants
3. Pubbelly – This Asian-inspired gastropub on the beach features “creative cuisine in an unpretentious setting.”
4. Pied a Terre – Hidden away in the historic Cadet Hotel, this refined restaurant “feels like you are in France, a very small, quaint place run by an authentic French family.”
5. Red, The Steakhouse – This exceptional South Beach outpost of a Cleveland original offers “one of the best steaks in Miami.”